Enjoy a Full day at Amboseli National park while enjoying great views of the famous Mt Kilimanjaro. Begin by visiting the Maasai Manyattas for a Cultural visit and head into the park for a game viewing drive. Lunch will be at Oltukai Lodge / Amboseli Serena Lodge which is in the heart of the park. Opt for an afternoon swim or just relax at the gardens while observing the herds of elephants graze next to the Lodge fence. Later head back to Nairobi after an exciting day.
Amboseli National park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
6:00 am: Pick up at your City Hotel or at Our Meeting Point at the City Center.
6:30 am: Depart for Amboseli National park.
9:00 am: Begin your game viewing drive looking for the big elephant herds
1:00 pm: Enjoy sumptuous lunch at a park hotel.
2:30 pm: Head out with a game viewing drive.
4:00 pm: Leave the Park and enjoy a Maasai Cultural Tour. Drive back to the City.
6:30 pm: Drop of at the City Center or City Hotel.
Estimated Tour Time: 12 hours.
Amboseli National Park Attractions:
- Large Herds of Elephants
- Mt. Kilimanjaro views
- Wildlife: Leopard, Cheetah, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Crocodile, Mongoose, Hyrax, Dik- dik, Lesser Kudu, and Nocturnal Porcupine. Prolific birdlife features 600 species.
- Observation Hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants,
- Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose
- Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
Amboseli Safari Rates per person
|No. of Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Rates valid all year round
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Pickup and drop-off to your Nairobi hotel/ residence.
- Maasai Cultural Tour
- Lunch & 1 Soft Drink
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Bottled water in the Van.
- Extra Meals and drinks
- Anything not mentioned.
Email: email@example.com for tailor made tours & safaris.